To My Wonderful Readers:
Below is a very fancy way of saying the following:
-When I ask for your information, I protect it, I never sell it, and it is kept safe
-I will never spam you. When you sign up for my newsletter, I take that very seriously and will provide you only with quality content
-Per FTC Regulations I am providing the disclosure statement so that there is full transparency between us. Please remember that I only promote products that fully recommend or would buy (have bought) myself.
-If you choose to buy an instant download out of the Be Fearlessly Fit Shop or a custom program is created for you, you accept the risks.
-GDPR information is specifically marked.
If you have any questions, please contact me here to send me a direct e-mail.
Last Edited: November 6, 2018
Be Fearlessly Fit does business under Pounding Pavement with Amber, LLC (“us,” “we” or “our”) owns and operates Be Fearlessly Fit, https://befearlesslyfit.com (“Website” or “BFF”). This privacy statement applies to our collection, use and sharing of personal information we receive from visitors and users of this website.
BFF is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
When you leave a comment on this website, you are giving implied consent for this comment and your information to appear on our website. In leaving a comment, your name and email address will not be shared with any third party. We may use your email address solely to respond to your comment. However, we are not liable or responsible for the actions of other individuals and the unauthorized use by such information that your voluntarily share.
If you choose to opt in to our email newsletter, you will occasionally receive emails regarding updates to this website, updates to training programs, new partnership announcements, and other news I think you would enjoy reading. You may opt out of our email newsletter at any time. Our email newsletter is managed through an email list management provider and opting out of one of our email lists may not necessarily remove you from all emails. Should you have any issues or problems unsubscribing, please contact us here.
If you correspond with us via email, we may retain the email messages and correspondence, but will not share this information with any third party.
We have public social media accounts and social sharing options on our website. If you choose to interact on social media with us or our accounts, you are advised that any interactions on those accounts are publicly available.
If you choose to share a testimonial on this Website, we will first obtain your written permission via email before including your name and testimonial on our website
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 10 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
- Just Strong Clothing
- Google Adsense
- Social Warfare
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks through secure software.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made November 6, 2018.
Last Updated: November 6, 2018
This is a personal blog and all opinions are my own.
This blog/website occasionally receives compensation, discounts and/or complimentary items or services in exchange for a review or promotion. Additionally, I occasionally use affiliate links for products that I recommend, meaning that if you purchase anything through my affiliate links, I will receive a commission. You will not pay more if you purchase through my affiliate link. I will always disclose when one of my links is an affiliate link and I only promote or endorse products or services that I honestly believe in and recommend. All reviews are based on my honest opinion.
I am not a professional dietitian, doctor, physical therapist or anything of that sort and all information presented on this blog is for educational or informational purposes only. I am a certified running coach and certified personal trainer and I do provide coaching services through my shop and all clients are required to submit a liability waiver and questionnaire before customized training plans will be released. When purchasing any program (whether custom plan, eBook, eBook and training plan, or any instant download), the buyer understands that they are performing these exercises at their own risk. Further, the information presented is from my own personal experiences and is not a guarantee or promise of specific results. You should not completely rely on my experiences or results and should always consult with a professional before relying on information on this blog/website. Please see terms and conditions for more information
Pounding Pavement with AmberLLC/ Be Fearlessly Fit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This Blog gives 10% of its Profit to Meals for Mozi. *This is done out of the own free will of BFF and receives no monetary or any other compensation for doing so.
This blog is an affiliate with Just Strong Clothing.
This blog is an affiliate with Reebok.
This blog participates in Google Ads and Shareaholic Advertising which you might see appear on your screen from time to time.
This blog participates in the Siteground Affiliate Program.
This blog uses Square point of purchase for purchases made in the run coach shop.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog has affiliate links throughout. The links provide a small commission to the writer at no additional cost to the reader.
The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. I will only post items that I personally would buy myself.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions related to reviews, information or sponsored posts on this blog, please contact us here.
Last Updated: November 6, 2018
Terms and Conditions
Pounding Pavement with Amber, LLC. (“us,” “we” or “our”) owns and operates Pounding Pavement with Amber https://befearlesslyfit.com (“website”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this website. Your access and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance to these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access the website.
By visiting this website, you engage in our service and accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the website.
We are the owners of all information contained on this website. We are the owners of any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) related to the content and work product on this website.
Information on this website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed by contacting us here.
We allow link backs to this website, as long as you clearly credit this website for any wording or posts quotes and provide a hyperlink back to this website. Direct Copy and paste without proper credit is prohibited.
We reserve all rights and nothing in these Terms grants you a right or license to use any information provided on this website without proper credit. We are very much open to information being shared, so please contact us with questions.
All content on this website is for informational purposes only. We do not make any representations regarding the completeness or accuracy related to the information found on this website. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information provided on this website. The access and use of any content on this website does not guarantee any specific results and we are not responsible or otherwise liable in any way for your reliance, acts or failures to act with regard to the information presented on this website. You are responsible for your own actions and your reliance upon the content of this website is done solely at your own risk.
Although I am a certified running coach and personal trainer, nothing on this website constitutes nutritional, health, or medical advice. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions and will not be responsible for any losses, injuries or damages related to your reliance on this website. The use and access of this website, eBooks produced by this website, training plans with eBooks, or the instant downloads from the shop does not create a working relationship. If you would like to engage my professional services, contact me for customized training and a separate contractual agreement shall be completed. Should you choose to use any of the Instantly Downloadable products, eBooks, or Training plans in the Be Fearlessly Fit Shop, you are doing so at your own risk and accept all risks.
Blog Comments or Use Generated Content
Any user generated content on this website (i.e. through blog comments or social media posts) will be publicly available to other users. You own the rights to any content that you post on this website, but agree to give us a license so that this content can be shared on this website.
We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms. By posting or submitting any material or information to this website, you agree to grant us an unlimited license so that this content can be shared on this website. If any user generated content is found to be copyright infringement, we will respond to and comply with any DMCA Take Down Notices.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available on the website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the purchase. Purchases on this website are done through an outside vendor or through Square Point of Sale, and we make all attempts to provide secure transactions. You may be directed to an outside website for your secure transaction and we make no warranties or representations regarding the security of the outside vendor. We do not collect or retain any of your personal payment information.
When purchasing any of the training programs, instant downloads, eBooks, eBooks and training plans, through the Be Fearlessly Fit Shop, you agree to these terms and conditions and note that all programs are done at your own risk. Please see our above disclosure statement for full understanding of certifications held by Amber at Be Fearlessly Fit.
I am not a professional dietitian, doctor, physical therapist or anything of that sort and all information presented on this blog is for educational or informational purposes only. I am a certified running coach and certified personal trainer and I do provide coaching services through my shop and all clients are required to submit a liability waiver and questionnaire before customized training plans will be released. When purchasing any program (either instant download, eBooks, training plans, eBooks & training plans, or custom plan), the buyer understands that they are performing these exercises at their own risk. Further, the information presented is from my own personal experiences and is not a guarantee or promise of specific results. You should not completely rely on my experiences or results and should always consult with a medical professional before relying on information on this blog/website.
See the Privacy Statement regarding how secure transactions are processed on our website.
We reserve the right to terminate any users for abuse of these Terms. We reserve the right to remove unlawful, obscene, inappropriate or otherwise undesirable shares or comments on our blog or social media channels.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Terms will be construed with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of Arkansas and the United States.
Links to Other Web Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
The information contained on this website is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding this website, to the fullest extent of the law. We make no warranties that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and assume all risks when you access this website, download any files, use any information or content or participate in any other manner.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall we (or any affiliated parties) be liable to you for any loss or damages resulting from the use or display of your user generated content, you use or access to this website, the website generally or any other interactions with the website or us. You hereby release us from liability or responsibility for any claims related to your use, access or reliance of this website.
This website may include “affiliate links,” wherein we receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the link. However, all opinions are our own and we only endorse or link to products and services that we genuinely recommend.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.